Notes From The Creator's 'Twitter' Account

4:57 AM – I’ve prepared another beautiful day, just as I do every day. In a moment I will wake Shannon and he will be amazed that he woke up before the alarm clock went off. Oh that he would be as amazed that he woke up at all! Or that he would at least acknowledge the beautiful day I have created for him.

5:19 AM – Sad to say it, but this moring Shannon ignored the quiet time he usually spends with my Word reflecting upon his relationship with Me. Instead he chose to watch the news and worry over things that he has no control of.

5:34 – Shannon is in the shower. Instead of pondering upon Me and all that I have blessed him with, he is already thinking ahead to work and other things that are passing and ephemeral in nature.

6:01 – Shannon and his wife are drinking their coffee in silence. I wish they would comprehend that it was I who put them together and it was part of my plan for them both from the very beginning.

6:28 – I’m disappointed that he walked right out to his truck, got in, and drove away without noticing the beauty of the morning. The fresh roses, the soft dew, and the chorus of birds were all placed there by Me.

6:50 – On his drive to work I watched over him. He does not know, nor will he ever be able to fathom that on this morning I kept him from getting involved in no less than two traffic accidents. He arrived at work safe and sound, but did not bother to acknowledge Me for it.

7:15 – (Sigh) He should have walked away when his friends were telling that risqué joke around the coffee pot a few minutes ago.

9:10 – So far he has made seven decisions that will affect not only his job, but the jobs of those that work for him. Not one of those seven decisions was made with a simple nod in My direction or by asking Me what to do.

12:02 – Ah, lunch. Shannon finally acknowledged Me and said a prayer of thanks for the food that I provided for him. Too bad he did so only in his mind so that he would not be embarrassed in front of his friends.

14:25 – There is multi-tasking and then there is multi-slacking. Shannon appears to be doing the latter this afternoon. In either case he is not doing his best today. I created him for much more than this.

17:51 – Shannon and his family are eating supper at the end of just another day – to him. He should be teaching his children more about Me and how to live a righteous life. The years are going by and he only has a few more to spend with them before they are out on their own. I won’t have to wonder how that will work out for them judging by the example he has been setting.

19:22 – I can’t stay here while they watch the things they are watching on the television tonight, because I am holy. Such violence and depravity! What bothers me the most is watching Satan smugly sitting there on the couch next to them, laughing at them the whole time.

22:12 – The family is in bed, and Shannon is ready to sleep. Another day has gone by and he has seemingly wasted it on the world and the things thereof. Maybe he will acknowledge Me with a prayer before he falls asleep, but I am not counting on it.

"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment