An Update

You’ll notice a new gadget on the side of my blog today, and I’m not talking about the poll on healthcare. I’ve added a link to a new book from me. The book is, in essence, a rendition of my blog in hard-copy with some added extra features I’ve thrown in – my personal testimony for starters. It is also available for download as an e-book for those of you who are slanted that way.

So if you have friends that are computer-challenged and would like to allow them to have access to some of the things I’ve posted within this site, then click the link and ink yourself up for a copy or two. If you want a book for yourself and would like for me to sign it - I can gladly do that as well.

I’m still on the long, hard road of getting Fast Asleep published, and it continues to be an arduous task for me in the process. My agent is working hard and I’m giving her a lot of room, but the bottom line is I have nothing new to report in that area. I just pray a lot about it and if it is God’s will then it will surely get published in the end. I’m a patient man these days.

Meanwhile I’ve started another fiction novel with a working title of Azalea, and it is set back in the early 1940’s in a rural town that will probably remind you a lot of McNeill. I’ll update my progress on that project as it gains momentum.

I don’t know what has gotten into me but I’m happy about it. I’ve always loved to write and have been accused more than once of having an imagination that was a little too vivid in its scope. Had I known it would be so enjoyable I would have started a lot earlier in my life. And it’s not that I favor myself a great writer, my love of telling a story is what set me on this weird course I now find myself on today.

The blog will continue on. I’ll keep posting, making sure that other projects are relegated behind my blog. Why? This blog is my testimony and I want to treat it as such. If it affects one soul out there in cyberspace, then it will be worth it and I know God will be glorified through it.

I’ll try to stay on-subject and continue to be as non-political as possible, but man! There is so much going on today in this country of ours and I love to rant! However, I do not believe that going in that direction would bring any honor and glory to Him.

Thanks for reading, for the comments, for the emails, and especially to those of you who figured out how to add yourself as a follower. I love each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment